Monday, February 10, 2014

HEY YOU GUYS!!!

So what is this about Brittany getting her mission call?! She isn't old enough that's all I can say. But hey that is crazy to think that it is on it's way and will be here in 2 days!! I can still remember getting my call it seemed like yesterday haha. But i am guessing that she is getting called to the best mission in the world. The Portugal Lisbon Mission!!! That is my guess. So i will be excited to see her here in the next while. But ya crazy and still can't beleive it.

Well i am doing great and loving Portalegre. It is a hard area but we are starting to have some success in this area right now and we have some awesome news!... Stoyan one of our investigators is marked for baptism on the 23rd of this month!!! I am so excited and hope that everything works out. He is a very cool kid and has a lot of potential he is super smart and is super prepared already to be baptized. So ya that is the exciting news on my side right now. I am happy for all the blessings that Elder Soutas and i are recieving. It is awesome!
Well i am happy today because i finally got to take a nap and i am going to take another when i get done sending this to you all. Best thing to do on a Pday. Well I unfortunately don't have a lot of time the people here need this computer, but it's ok because not much more to say right now. But ya i am doing great. the weather is still bad here and rains almost every day. But today we actually have some sun. But i heard that it might rain this week as well. Glad to hear from you all and hope that you are all having a great daty and week. Know that i love you all and hope you're all enjoying life right now. If you can send me the video of Britt opening her call. I would love to see that before i hear it from any one else. Or just make sure that nobody puts it as their heading for the emails. Except Brittany if she wants to. Well ya i think thats about all i can think of right now. I will try to send some pictures of me and the comp and the area this next week. So you can all see what it's like here in Portalegre. But it actually looks a lot like the Azores. Well untill next week and congrats Britt i am so proud and excited for you!!!
Love Elder Bascom

No comments:

Post a Comment